|Location:||Hibbing, MN||Country:||United States||Job Code:||2746||Position Type:||Salary|
Founded in 1847,
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is the largest and oldest independent iron ore mining company in the United States. We are a
major supplier of iron ore pellets to the North American steel industry from our mines and pellet plants located
in Michigan and Minnesota. Additionally, we operate an iron ore mining complex in Western Australia. By 2020,
Cliffs expects to be the sole producer of hot briquetted iron (HBI) in the Great Lakes region with the development
of its first production plant in Toledo, OH. Driven by the core values of safety, social, environmental and
capital stewardship, our employees endeavor to provide all stakeholders with operating and financial transparency.
For more information, visithttp://www.clevelandcliffs.com
Thank you for your interest in exploring a career opportunity with
Cleveland-Cliffs. Our Career site is updated daily with new opportunities, so please check back
- Ensure that the daily and weekly maintenance schedules are executed.
- Assign work to
crewmembers/technicians based on the published schedule, ready-backlog and “break-in”
- Participate actively in the weekly “Maintenance/Scheduling”
- Ensure 100% work order standard compliance, including close out and proper work order updating and
- Return completed and incomplete work orders, that will not be completed during the scheduled week, to
the Planner and or Scheduler at the end of the shift.
- Communicate the key maintenance performance indicators as well
as the site KPIs.
- Enter Work Orders for any deficient conditions found during the execution of PMs and inspections
- Locate parts required for break in work and set delivery toworkarea.
- Within the system communicated
from the Section Manager, review the daily maintenance schedule and any break-in needs with operations and other
maintenance groups to make a daily plan.
- Close Work Orders with detailed completion comments on daily
jobs for proper feedback for planners. Communicate planning quality to the planner within the system communicated
from Section Manager.
- Communicate with operations and other maintenance staff about the securing of equipment
for maintenance and the release of the equipment when maintenance is complete. Lead crew in the same communication
on the off shift.
- Communicate with operations and other maintenance staff about the securing of equipment for
maintenance and the release of the equipment when maintenance is complete.
- Achieve overall
process improvement thus ensuring there isminimalcost of quality (rejection cost and rework cost)- promote
- A minimum of atwo
yeardegree or equivalent relevant work experience preferred
- 1-5 years related experience preferred but not
- Experience/knowledge in maintenance and reliability
- Experience in Maintenance Planning and Scheduling methodologies/standards and the application of such
to optimize craft resources
- Demonstrated commitment to the continuous increase of
knowledge and the application of such
- Ability to assign/reassign tasks, explain why a task is to be
done a particular way,andprovide effective coaching while a task is being
- Capable of ensuring value by setting clear expectations, limits and
accountabilities to direct reports through: Guidance, instruction, performance standards and consistency in
follow-up and appropriate feedback on performance